Starting this week, Verizon is bringing select 5G Home and LTE Home Internet plans to its Forward Program, which means qualifying customers will benefit from Verizon’s fast network services at absolutely no cost.
In order to confirm eligibility for ACP (required for the Verizon Forward Program and Fios Forward), you’ll have to visit the program’s official website. Once you get your approval, you’ll be able to complete enrollment in ACP by visiting Verizon’s dedicated website.
- Get up to $500 when you switch to Verizon to help cover early termination fees
- ACP does not have a set expiration. If the program ends, the FCC will notify carriers and the public at least 60 days before the final service month of ACP subsidy
- The ACP subsidy can be transferred to another provider at any time
- If you move, the subsidy will fall off your account, so you’ll have to re-enroll
If you’re looking to enroll in the Affordable Connectivity Program, you need to meet any of the following criteria:
- Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) enrolled customer
- Lifeline enrolled customer
- Participants of other Federal assistance programs (Medicaid, SSI, etc.)
- HHI (Household Income) < 200% Federal Poverty Guideline
Keep in mind that you can try to enroll in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program regardless of whether or not you’re already a Verizon customer.